Kick start your Hot Sauce collection with these 15 unique bottles and flavors, windforce 3 - 15.
1. Culley's Green Chilie, windforce 3. Green habanero at it’s very best! An award-winning Hot Sauce from Culley’s in New Zealand. A rather thick texture supplemented with a truly successful flavour with a mild heat allows you to enjoy this on anything – and in infinite amounts!
2. Small Axe Peppers - Greenmarket Hot Sauce, windforce 6. The Bronx Greenmarket is the original Hot Sauce from Small Axe Peppers. The beautiful green colour is due to the use of Serrano chili. The peppers in this hot sauce is produced by more than 40 different community gardens in The Bronx, NYC. This adds an urban dimension.
3. Hot Thai Green, windforce 8. Hot Thai Green is specially made for Hot Ones, Season 11. This Hot Sauce has clear references to the Thai cuisine. The base consists of i.a. coriander, basil, lemongrass, ginger and lime juice mixed with Mexican Serrano peppers and a little bit of heat from the Carolina Reaper. Use it on a salad, a piece of salmon or on any dish you would like to add a herby flavor.
4. Hamajang Kiawe, windforce 10. With ingredients like Smoked Ghost and Habanero, this Hot Sauce combines two of the absolute favorites when it comes to chilies - and it's no surprise that the heat of this sauce ranks in the higher end of the wind force scale! Don't get scared if the heat builds over time. Use it if you find your all-round Hot Sauce is too mild.
5. Fiya! Fiya!, windforce 11 is a combination of four hot peppers including Ghost, Trinidad Scorpion, Habanero & Jalapeño - flavored with sea salt and garlic.We think that Fiya! Fiya! is very beautiful and you can use it for tacos, eggs, sandwich and everything in between. NOTE: Fiya! Fiya! is unfortunately sold out and replaced by SeaFire Gourmet - Reaper wind force 10.
6. Culley's Carolina Reaper No. 10, windforce 15. Award-winning Hot Sauce. The flavour of the reaper chili is complemented by the sweet tomatoes. Great with white fish and meat.
7. Midsummer Flagship, windforce 7. Sweet and powerful. Midsummer's Flagship Hot Sauce is fermented and aged for 9 months. Made on Habanero and manufactured in Stavanger. Full flavor of pineapple, garlic, mango and vinegar plus a little acid and smoke which gives the sauce an authentic taste of Norwegian midsummer. Everything is handmade - from content to label. Outstanding craftsmanship!
8. Dirty Dick's Hot Sauce, windforce 6. Considered one of the world's three best hot sauces in 'Chili Pepper Magazine’. A brilliant exotic blend of habanero, tropical fruit, sweetness, and spices from all around the globe. This sauce is suitable for cooking, dipping, breakfast and snacks. Simply the best friend of a 'spicy margherita' or a 'bloody Mary'.
9. Chili Klaus Smoky Ghost No. 1, windforce 9. Hot Sauce Nº 1 is Chili Klaus' first Hot Sauce. It is made on Ghost and Chipotle chili, from which it also has its slightly smoked flavor. Pepper and grilled pepper are added, giving this Hot Sauce an intense flavor and color. Use Nº 1 on pizza, chili con carne, scrambled eggs, tacos, steak and not least your burger.
10. Stargazer, windforce 10. From Ontario, Canada comes this powerful and intense Hot Sauce made on Ghost, Scotch Bonnet and Chipotle chili. A Hot Sauce that beautifully balances the sour, sweet and smoked flavors and makes it incredibly useful in stews, on a steak, in a burger or on a burrito. Startgazer is vegan and gluten free.
11. Los Calientes Rojo, windforce 7. The mix of flavors is really great on this relatively mild and sweet Hot Sauce. Applewood smoked, red Jalapeños and Habaneros with apricot, citrus, tomato, garlic and spices makes it very special and absolutely suitable in the sweet kitchen as well! Imagine a crumble, vanilla ice cream or a pie with chili sauce on top. No doubt it will also work on a piece of salmon, an omelet or a salad.
12. Fiji Fire, windforce 6. A friendly and mild Hot Sauce made from Bongo peppers from Fiji. A wonderful flavor enhancer in a sandwich, on a salad, in a mayo. Only your imagination sets boundaries. Easy to dose due to its gentle nature.
13. Culley's F*ck Me That's Hot Sauce, windforce 13. A seriously spicy Hot Sauce made from red bell pepper and the Carolina Reaper grown in New Zealand. The sweetness of the red pepper is wonderful. Enjoy it before the Carolina Reaper sends you to the moon! NOTE: Culley's F*ck Me That's Hot Sauce is unfortunately sold out and will be replaced by Culley's Fire Water wind force 14.
14. Fresco Sauce - Chipotle & Habanero, windforce 6. From LA comes this great sauce. Orange habaneros in combination with smoky chipotles and bold garlic. A versatile and rich Hot Sauce that you can use on everything. A little bit of sugar has been added and boosts the fruit notes of the habanero. Goes perfect with grilled chicken, burgers, marinades, fries and everything in between.
15. Tamaulipeka, windforce 5. A special Hot Sauce due to its content of both oil and tamarind, which makes it almost soft as velvet and gives it a little touch of something sweet and cake-like. Perfect for marinating pork or on your tortilla. Tamaulipeka is vegan & Glutenfree.
NOTE: Culley's F*ck Me That's Hot Sauce is unfortunately sold out and will be replaced by Culley's Fire Water wind force 14.
NOTE: Fiya! Fiya! is unfortunately sold out and replaced by SeaFire Gourmet - Reaper wind force 10.
Net weight: 15 x 147-150 ml
Value: 328,95 EUR
NB: The shelf life of the 15 Hot Sauces is 2021, 2022 and 2023.