Atacama Pro Deluxe is the top model with trays and panels in cool stainless steel.
A successful and uniform drying process depends on the combination of temperature, airflow rate and drying time. Pro Deluxe allows you to control all of these variables and ensures an outstanding quality of dehydration. The Pro Deluxe has 6 preset programs and the P1-EVO program, where you are cabable of setting the 3 variables yourself:
Drying time: from 1 to 72 hours
Temperature: from 30 to 68 degrees.
Airflow level: 1,2,3 or 4
Product information below gives you more details about the individual options.
The dehydrator can be used for drying almost everything: chili, citrus, apples, strawberries, bananas, apricots, flower petals etc.. Meat, fish, vegetables and herbs are also perfect for drying. When you dry, you extend the durability, but preserve the taste. For example, a fresh chili can stay cold for a couple of weeks while in dried form it may last for several years.
The dehydrator's engine is located at one end, and this location, along with a constant and regular flow of air over the 6 trays, ensures that the drying conditions are optimal. It is therefore also absolutely unnecessary to move around the trays during the drying process.
Pro Deluxe has 6 preset programs and the P1-EVO program, where you can set the 3 variables yourself:
- Drying time: from 1 to 72 hours
- Temperature: from 30 - 68 gr.
- Airflow level: 1.2, 3 or 4
The 6 automatic programs are as follows:
- A1 - Auto: For use for all product types and when you are unsure of which program to use. Duration: 30 hours and average temp. at 55 degrees.
- A2 - Thin: Short program, preferably for thinly sliced fruit and green. Duration: 18 hours and max. temp. at 50 degrees.
- A3-Bio: Preferably for bio and raw food. Duration: 30 hours and max temp. at 45 degrees.
- A4-Hot: Dehydrator's warmest program for meat. Duration: 15 hours and max. temp. at 68 degrees.
- A5 paste: optimized for drying pasta: Duration: 20 hours. and average temp. at 40 degrees.
- A6-eco: low-energy program, also suitable for lightweight products that are not moved as low air flow is used. Duration: 48 hours and max temp. at 45 degrees.
- Heat output: 500 w
- Total drying surface: 5500 cm2
- Color: stainless steel
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Dimensions: 27 x 26 x 50 cm
- Power: 220 v
- Sound: 50 - 60 dB
- Number of drying trays: 6 in stainless steel
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Food Approved Hard Plastic
- Energy Saving: On / Off Safety Button
- Operation: electronic control panel and digital display
We ship all orders within 1-2 working days.
4.6 on trustpilot
We love our customers, and
fortunately they love us too.
We offer safe online payment.
need any help?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at
Scoville units: 1.400.000 - 2.200.000
Anything can happen. Stay away from high places, where you might consider throwing yourself from. Remember, you are loved 🔥❤️
Chili: Carolina Reaper, Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend
Scoville units: 855.000 - 1.047.000
If you’ve never given birth, here’s your chance!
Chili: Infinity, Naga Raja Mirch, Douglah
Scoville units: 425.000 - 577.000
A facemelter! Your face will melt and the flavour must be enjoyed prior to being hit by a German steam engine
Chili: Naga Viper, Jay’s Peach Ghost Scorpion, Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
Scoville units: 350.000 - 577.000
Only for connoisseurs! The flavour is fantastic, but the rent is due – barbed wire in your mouth
Chili: Naga Morich, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Yellow, 7 Pod Yellow
Scoville units: 125.000 - 375.000
If you’re a newbie, you’re lost! Your ears are on maximum sensitivity and a bonfire is raging in your throat
Chili: Habalokia Chocolate, Bhut Jolokia, Black Naga
Scoville units: 100.000 - 350.000
Enjoy it as long as possible. A French electrical train is about to take you on a super-ride
Chili: Fatali, Red Savina, Nagabon, Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Scoville units: 100.000 - 350.000
Now you really feel the flavour, just before a freight train delivers the capsaicin straight to your ears
Chili: Habanero Caribbean, Naranja, Habanero Mustard
Scoville units: 50.000 - 100.000
Significant heat, which really kicks up the flavour. Now you start to experience what chili can do
Chili: Snow White, Habanero Hot Lemon, Lemon Drop
Scoville units: 30.000 - 50.000
Striking heat, which creates more pleasure
Chili: Blondie, Charleston Hot, De Arbol, Sugar Rush, Tabasco, Teapot Red
Scoville units: 10.000 - 23.000
Often a lot of flavour, the chili starts to kick a bit
Chili: Monkey Face, Aji Amarillo, Peter Penis
Scoville units: 5.000 - 10.000
A moderate heat combined with the well-known chili flavour
Chili: Rompedor, Manzano Rocoto, Jalapeño, Hungarian Wax
Scoville units: 2.500 - 8.000
A bit more heat, but in a charming way
Chili: Cherry Bomb, Golden Cayenne, Serrano
Scoville units: 1.000 - 1.500
The full flavour of chili without much heat
Chili: Sweet Habanero, Peppa Dew
Scoville units: 500 - 2.500
The full flavour of chili with very little heat
Chili: Habanero Dulce, Aji Dulce, Pimento
Scoville units: 100 - 500
You still feel nothing
Chili: Fooled You Bell Pepper